Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting Started

Hey hey, folks. I am new to blogging. I've always wanted to start a blog but did not know what or who I should talk about. One of my newest friends, Ingrid, who like myself is a die hard Canadian Women's National Team fan told me I should start writing about the team. So that is exactly what I'm going to do.

Kay but first a lil about me. I was born n raised in Toronto. My ethnic background is Guyanese, never been but planning on taking a family trip there on day. Love all things sports especially the Canadian Women's National team (will be referring to them as CWNT). I feel as though the women's game, even most women's sports, don't get enough recognition and respect as the men's that it why I feel I need to voice my opinion, since I love sports, especially women's sports. This blog won't be directly dedicated to the CWNT or women's sports..just all things me :)

So, yup that's me. If ya don't know, now ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment